Aluminum Boat Docks and Decking
Best when used in water depths of up to 7.5 ft and with minimal water level variation. Stationary docks are modular and are easily removed and reinstalled every season.
Light Weight Floating Docks
Best when used in water depths of 7 ft or greater and water levels fluctuate throughout the season. Floating docks have a freeboard of 14” high.
Heavy Duty Floating Docks
Best when used in rough or demanding water or when water levels fluctuate greatly day to day. Truss frame floating docks have a freeboard of 22’ or 26” high.
Why Choose Metal Craft Aluminum Boat Docks
- All aluminum construction with aluminum decking – no wood splinters, fiberglass slivers, or slippery plastic surfaces
- Interlocked and bolted construction means damaged parts can be easily replaced
- Superior non-skid, baked poly acrylic finish is available in three colors: Cloud White, Earth Sand and Sea Green
- Environmentally friendly – uses polyethylene floats (applies to Floating and Truss Frame Floating models)
- Proven Durability – Our stationary aluminum boat docks have been in use at residential sites since 1936
Metal Craft’s quality construction and our patented, interlocking deck design provides low maintenance, effortless handling and decades of hassle free use. Deck surfaces maintain an ambient temperature with provisions for water run off so you can enjoy a comfortable and safe walking surface. Metal Craft Docks are made from 100% aluminum for effortless handling and little to no maintenance unlike comparable dock systems made of wood, plastic or steel. Deck modules are available in four widths: 3’, 4’, 5’ and 6’ and three standard lengths: 10’, 12.5’ and 15’. Custom lengths are available upon request. Three non-skid aluminum deck color options are available including Earth Sand, Cloud White or Sea Green. The docks can be configured in many shapes including “I”, “L”, “T”, “U” and “H”. Start with the dock sections you need the most and add more at a later time.
For more help in your dock planning, alternative configurations and parts placement, see your Metal Craft Dealer or refer to the detailed Stationary Dock Configuration Guide.
1 Step 1keyboard_arrow_leftPreviousNextkeyboard_arrow_right