Personal Watercraft Lift
The Metal Craft PWC lift is made entirely of aluminum structural components, marine quality galvanized cables and corrosive resistant zinc coated fasteners. All cantilever jet ski lift bunks are made from pressure treated lumber and covered with marine grade carpet, which are easily replaced versus plastic bunk models. The Lorenz 26” black powder coated, 14 gauge steel winch wheel is standard on both models.
- All aluminum frame construction with adjustable legs for deeper water.
- Full-length, hardened aluminum cantilever pivots.
- Adjustable, 6’long marine grade carpeted bunks prevents damaged to the underside of water craft.
- Galvanized cable and pulley operated.
Metal Craft jet ski lifts have a 15 year limited warranty on all aluminum components and welds.
Metal Craft cantilever jet ski lifts are available in two models: Model 850 and Model 1200. The most notable difference between the two lift models is the maximum amount of weight each lift is able to raise and the type of bunks included with each model.
Features & Benefits
Model 850 PWC Lift
- Beam Width: 52″ Cradle; 48″ Posts
- Lifting Capacity: 850 lbs.
- Lift Height: 30″
- Weight: 145 lbs.
- Size: 62″ W x 75″ L (up position)
Model 1200 PWC Lift
- Beam Width: 56″ Cradle; 52″ Posts
- Lifting Capacity: 1200 lbs.
- Lift Height: 36″
- Weight: 182 lbs.
- Size: 66″ W x 81″ L (up position)