The Dock Sides Receivers by M.C. Docks is the core of the Dock Sides system. The Receiver is the key to providing secure, easy, out-of-sight mounting for all the Dock Sides attachments. Locating the receiver under the dock or deck allows placement of the attachments beside it. Therefore, this design frees up valuable space and reduces clutter for a safer, more enjoyable time on the water.
There are a number of the different dock and deck styles and the Receiver comes in three variations to accommodate mounting to your particular dock or deck:
- Flanged– for mounting to a wooden frame and certain metal frame docks or decks
- Slotted with cross beam mounting bracket – for mounting to a solid side rail aluminum or steel dock or deck.
- Flanged with cross beam mounting bracket – for mounting to a solid side rail or truss-style side rail aluminum or steel dock or deck. Use this option for Metal Craft Docks.
Receivers with the cross beam features:
- The Flanged or Slotted Receiver itself; The flanged option bolts through the side and underside of the dockside rail. The slotted option only bolts through the underside of the dockside rail.
- The Flanged or Slotted back Plate; The backplate installs on the opposite side rail. The Flanged Back Plate ships with the Flanged Receiver and bolts through the side and underside of the dockside rail. The Slotted Back Plate ships with the Slotted Receiver and only bolts through the underside of the dockside rail.
- The Cross Beam, which attaches between the Receiver and Back Plate, provides load support for the Dock Sides accessories. This cross beam will accommodate docks up to 4′ wide.
Once mounted to your dock or deck, the Dock Sides attachments are simply slid into the Receiver and pinned with a quick-release pin, which is included. The ease of mounting Dock Sides attachments to the Receiver allows quick and easy swapping of attachments to reconfigure your dock or deck based on your desired activity.
Receivers are sold individually or as part of a package when purchasing accessories. Be sure to check the number of receivers needed as this varies by the accessory. Accessories are sold separately.